Tuesday 27 October 2009

VISA is granted for Australia!

Yes, I may now travel to Australia since I have applied for the Work & Holiday Visa today. It took me about 20 minutes to do the online application with all the requirements, so now I´m happy :) and less richer too :).

Status message from Australian Goverment - Department of Immigration and Citizenshipis:

Applicant approved - you may now travel to Australia. You do not require a label or stamp in your passport before you travel to Australia.

The Australians like numbers and documents to print out, so now I have:
  • Permission request ID number
  • Client ID
  • Transaction Reference Number (TNR)
  • Most important number is the VISA grant number ... that is my entry to Australia when I will show the papers and get a visa in my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment