Tuesday 13 October 2009

Big DAY today :)

I have now booked and paid for my grand trip and it´s really exiting and fun that I´m actually on the way towards my dreams and the big continent of Australia and round the world tour of Ingrid :). The price landed on 12 130 SEK for the route (which is OK and I am satisfied with the price, haha:

Copenhagen - Los Angeles - Fiji - Sydney - Singapore

Will leave cold Sweden on the 18th of January and land in Los Angeles on the same day :) after a short 2 hour transfer in Chicago. In LA I will visit relatives and travel around to San Francisco, San Diego and down to Mexico and if time is on my side a big national park in California as well.

I am now looking forward this BIG trip which I will start in 3 months and 5 days from today!

Hope you will read and follow my blog or travel diary here and also on resedagboken.se, (under the name of zuri) I will write short blogs on resedagboken and more long blongs here ... and if I have good internet connection I will put up som pictures ... and YES dad, large pictures with good resolution :).

Have a wonderful Tuesday,
from a sunny and cold Lund,
Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment