Thursday 29 September 2011

Busy and stresy month


Hey all,

I'm happy that September is finally over, it's been a very hectic month at work with way too much to do. The long days with running, yoga and work on the schedule have made me tired ...

Toolangi day walk with MUMC


Around 60km to Melbourne

This is a bit ironic now ... the most exiting thing during September was that I bought myself a new bike, a brand new Blast Kona, blue/white with hydralic brakes and way too many gears, new lock, helmet, lights (the whole kit/hela kitet in Swedish:) ... I had a fall of my bike almost 4 weeks ago and I've sprained (stukat) two fingers, the pinky and the next fin
ger to it on my right hand. The fingers are still in pain, can't bend them yet, the healing is slow and the only and best thing I can do is to rest my fingers. I'm probably not the best person when it comes to rest my body ... this is a good opportunity to rest up and think and do things I normally don't have time for.


My beloved new bike - I'm riding again after 2 weeks off the bike

Other than the bike fall I've been donating blood, went to a cray fish party in Werribee, did a phone gaine in the CBD of Melbourne (charity photo chase in the city together with Khan from MUMC - a really fun day even if we didn't win anything), did the Werribee Gorge circuit walk with Mick (8km) where I was walking funny with my right arm on my left shoulder :)

Weribee Gorge circuit walk

Gorgeous day for a walk - Werribee Gorge

Photo-gaine in the ciy - Fed square

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment